Murder ink [electronic resource] / Lorraine Bartlett and Gayle Leeson.
- ISBN: 9781977394255 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1977394256 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (8hr., 30 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Jorjeana Marie.
A tattoo parlor on Victoria Square? Some of the merchants get hot under the collar at the proposal, but could they be driven to kill to stop it? That's what the sheriff's office and Katie Bonner want to know when the building's owner is electrocuted with his own saw. Meanwhile, tensions rise when a hot chef takes over the square's tea shop. Will Katie have three men vying for her affections, or will her rival take the tea cake?
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.