- ISBN: 9781518913389 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1518913385 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (10hr., 44 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Alison Larkin Presents, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Anne Undeland.
Following her critically acclaimed narration of Little Women Part One, narrator Anne Undeland picks up the story from where it left off with Good Wives aka Little Women Part Two. Three years after the curtain closed on the first book, we're brought back into the March family fold, opening with Meg's wedding. No longer little girls dreaming of "castles in the air," Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amy are now young women, each with her own share of joy and heartache, and each with her own path to forge. What mark will the sisters leave on the world? Will they marry? How will they navigate both life and death in all its complication and beauty? Alcott answers these questions and more with her characteristic grace, her singular wit and her abiding faith in the power of love. A classic for all ages.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject