View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781645551355 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1645551350 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (9hr., 09 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Oasis Audio, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Ann Richardson.
Jenny Lucas swore she'd never go home again. But being told you're dying has a way of changing things. Years after she left, she and her five-year-old daughter, Isabella, must return to her sleepy North Carolina town to face the ghosts she left behind. They welcome her in the form of her oxygen tank-toting grandmother, her stoic and distant father, and David, Isabella's dad . . . Who doesn't yet know he has a daughter. As Jenny navigates the rough and unknown waters of her new reality, the unforgettable story that unfolds is a testament to the power of love and its ability to change everything-to heal old hurts, bring new beginnings . . . Even overcome the impossible. A stunning debut about love and loss from a talented new voice.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject