- ISBN: 9781690581055 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1690581050 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (10hr., 12 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Coleen Marlo.
Angel Smith is finally ready to leave Antarctica for a second chance at life. But on what was meant to be her final day, the remote-research station she's been calling home is attacked. Hunted and scared, she and irritatingly gorgeous glaciologist Ford Cooper barely make it out with their lives...only to realize that in a place this remote, there's nowhere left to run. Isolated with no power, no way to contact the outside world, and a madman on their heels, Angel and Ford must fight to survive in the most inhospitable-and beautiful-place on earth. But what starts as a partnership born of necessity quickly turns into an urgent connection that burns bright and hot. They both know there's little chance of making it out alive, and yet they are determined to weather the coming storm-no matter the cost.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women cooks > Fiction.
Scientists > Fiction.
Wilderness survival > Fiction.