The call of the wild : a casebook with text, background sources, reviews, critical essays, and bibliography [electronic resource].
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781838577933 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1838577939 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Arcturus Digital Limited, 2019.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Far away in the cold North, there is gold to be found. Only strong dogs like Buck are fit to find it. Wrenched from his warm, happy home, Buck discovers the harsh world of sled dogs. Will he ever be the same again? This powerful tale has been retold and adapted with new illustrations, making it perfect for younger readers aged 4+.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject