- ISBN: 9781982636142 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1982636149 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (8hr., 55 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Blackstone Publishing / Urban Audiobooks, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Tania Romulus.
Desire Jones is a young, hot-to-trot teen who lives life on the edge. Abandoned by her mother, she yearns for love and attention. Her uncle shelters her, but life is impossible to bear with his abusive wife. To make things worse, she gets involved with Malik, who shatters her hope and trust by leaving her pregnant and infected with HIV. Hurt and hardened, she decides to do the unspeakable-purposely infect people with her disease. Of course, no one knows of her intent, not even her best friend Jennifer, who unwittingly helps Desire find her victims. Will Desire realize the error of her ways before it's too late? Tia Hines delivers a powerful message in this cautionary tale full of action and drama.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject