Ultimate X-men. Volume 3, issue 13-20, World tour [electronic resource].
- ISBN: 9780785171270 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0785171274 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Marvel Entertainment, 2019.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
The X-Men embark on their first-ever field trip trying to follow Professor Xavier's dream to spread peace. But, while traveling the world on his author tour, Professor Xavier's greatest secret is exposed. And they soon learn that human hostility towards mutants is not limited to American soil.
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||X-Men (Fictitious characters) > Comic books, strips, etc.
|Genre:||Superhero comic books, strips, etc.
Comic books, strips, etc.