- ISBN: 9781302368258 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1302368257 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Marvel Entertainment, 2019.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Meet the X-Men from 150 years in our future. While some faces may seem familiar, readers will discover all-new heroes and villains for the first time. What incredible force threatens to destroy the mutants of the future, and how will it affect the X-Men of today?
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||X-Men (Fictitious characters) > Comic books, strips, etc.
Science fiction comic books, strips, etc.
Young adult fiction, American.
Comic books, strips, etc.