- ISBN: 9781982509088 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1982509082 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (6hr., 56 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Blackstone Publishing / Urban Audiobooks, 2019.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Christine Romulus.
For Mina, Shanna, and Karen, using what they had to get what they wanted was always an option. Best friends since day one, these "get money chicks" always had a thing for the hottest gear, luxurious lifestyles, and the ballers who made it all possible. All of this changes for Mina when a tragedy makes her open her eyes to the way she's living. Peer pressure and loyalty to her girls collide with her own morality, sending Mina into a no-win situation. Will street life and fast money keep Mina trapped in the game or will she walk away from it all? Friendships are tested and life comes at you fast in the pages of Get Money Chicks.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||African American women > Fiction.
Female friendship > Fiction.
Street life > Fiction.
Materialism > Fiction.