Accidentally compromising the duke [electronic resource] / Stacy Reid.
- ISBN: 9781690560722 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 169056072X (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (8hr., 45 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Madeleine Leslay.
England, 1817. Miss Adeline Hays is out of options. Determined to escape marriage to a repugnant earl, Adeline plans to deliberately allow herself to be caught in a compromising position at a house party with the much kinder man she'd hoped to marry. Instead, Adeline accidentally enters the wrong chamber and tumbles into the bed of the mad duke. Edmond Rochester, the duke of Wolverton, is seeking a wife to care for his two daughters. He's looking for a young lady of sensibilities and accomplishment, someone who, most importantly, he's not attracted to-the complete opposite of the bewitching beauty who traps him into marriage. But despite the lust he feels for his new duchess, Edmond is resolved to never allow them intimacy, refusing to ever again suffer the tormenting loss of a loved one.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Arranged marriage > Fiction.
Manors > England > Fiction.