A field guide to homicide [electronic resource] / Lynn Cahoon.
- ISBN: 9781494540364 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1494540363 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (7hr., 29 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by C.S.E. Cooney.
Cat Latimer and her writer's retreat group go on a hiking trip-but a murderer has been lurking off the beaten path . . . Cat's sweetheart, Seth, is going all out on an outing into the local mountains-for the benefit of the writing group Cat's hosting at her Colorado B&B. But when they try to identify some plant and animal life, they find death instead. The body belongs to a man with a gold claim a few miles away. Instead of striking it rich, he's been struck down. To his surprise, Seth recognizes the victim from his military days-and up to now believed he'd already died during his last tour of duty. Now Cat has to solve this mystery before the killer takes a hike . . .
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject