Song and dance man / by Karen Ackerman ; illustrated by Stephen Gammell.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Series InformationDragonfly books
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Whiting PL - Whiting||++FIC ACK (Text)||51735012021571||Children's department--Caldecott Award books||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781435206489 : PBD
- ISBN: 1435206487 : PBD
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Edition: 1st Dragonfly Books ed.
- Publisher: New York : Knopf, 1992, c1988.
Reprint. Originally published: 1988.
Grandpa entertains his three grandchildren with a magic trick, a song, and a tap dance, while he relives his days in vaudeville.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Grandfathers > Fiction.
Vaudeville > Fiction.
Entertainers > Fiction.