View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781788887441 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1788887441 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Arcturus Digital Limited, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
In 1845, Henry David Thoreau left his home in Concord, Massachusetts to live a contemplative life in the remote house that he built himself by the tranquil Walden Pond. Throughout his two years there, he diligently chronicled his observations. A positive and insightful look at human solitude, Walden remains a highly regarded work of transcendentalism, environmentalism, and individual enlightenment.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject