The ghost and the halloween haunt [electronic resource] / Bobbi Holmes and Anna J. McIntyre.
- ISBN: 9781494536671 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1494536676 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (8hr., 47 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2019.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Romy Nordlinger.
Turning the one-time seaside B & B into a Halloween haunted house for a local fundraiser seems like a good idea. After all, Eva and Marie's ghosts are willing to help. However, the two spirit friends of Marlow House are not the only ghosts to stop by. Danielle and her friends are about to learn there might be something to that old legend that says on Halloween night the barrier between the living and dead becomes blurred and the spirits of the dead visit earth. Maybe not all of earth-but at least Marlow House.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.