Series InformationVorkosigan Saga.
- ISBN: 9781982557713 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1982557710 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (2hr., 50 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Blackstone Publishing, 2019.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Grover Gardner.
Still new to her duties as Lady Vorkosigan, Ekaterin is working together with expatriate scientist Enrique Borgos on a radical scheme to recover the lands of the Vashnoi exclusion zone, lingering radioactive legacy of the Cetagandan invasion of the planet Barrayar. When Enrique's experimental bioengineered creatures go missing, the pair discover that the zone still conceals deadly old secrets.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Life on other planets > Fiction.
Scientists > Fiction.