New X-men. Volume 2, issue 118-126, Imperial [electronic resource].
- ISBN: 9780785170853 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0785170855 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Marvel Entertainment, 2019.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Enter the U-Men! When envious humans begin dissecting mutants and grafting their body parts, it's up to the X-Men to stop them! But things at home aren't much better as Cyclops and Jean Grey can't stop fighting, Jean's powers flare out of control, and Professor X's mind is trapped in the body of his comatose evil twin! Introducing the new Angel, and the X-Men have never seen anything like her!
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||X-Men (Fictitious characters) > Comic books, strips, etc.
Superhero comic books, strips, etc.
Comic books, strips, etc.