Half the sugar, all the love : a family cookbook 100 easy, low-sugar recipes for every meal of the day [electronic resource] / Jennifer Tyler Lee and Anisha I. Patel, MD, MSPH.
- ISBN: 9781523508518 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1523508515 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Workman Publishing Company, 2019.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Sugar consumption is a health hazard for kids-and parents are eager to reduce their family's sugar intake in all parts of their daily meals. Half the Sugar, All the Love is the only programmatic family cookbook for reducing sugar in all parts of a meal, with medically backed guidelines and recipes.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sugar-free diet > Recipes.
Children > Nutrition > Popular works.
Detoxification (Health) > Popular works.