Green Lantern : Rebirth deluxe edition. Issue 1-6 [electronic resource].
- ISBN: 9781779505163 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1779505167 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : DC Comics, 2019.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Former Green Lantern Hal Jordan descended into madness and left a path of death and destruction that changed the DC Universe forever. This is the story of Jordan's triumphant return to the DC Universe as well as the reintroduction of the Green Lantern Corps. Offered now in a new deluxe hardcover edition. Also collects Green Lantern Secret Files #1.
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Green Lantern (Fictitious character) > Comic books, strips, etc.
Superheroes > Comic books, strips, etc.
Comic books, strips, etc.