- ISBN: 9781982788612 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1982788615 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (7hr., 37 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Novel Audio, 2019.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Matthew Waterson.
Someone knows what you did́Œ and they're watching yoúŒ Daniel is living the dream with a devoted wife, perfect job and adorable toddler. Until out of the blue, his wife accuses him of having an affair and stabs him in a frenzied attack with a kitchen knife. As his wife is sectioned in a psychiatric ward, Daniel returns home from intensive care to find his precious world is inexorably falling apart: Who is prowling around his house? Why is someone sending threatening postcards? And who is his son talking to in the dead of night? As Daniel attempts to put his life back together, a merciless force just out of reach is unraveling it, bit by bit, until Daniel is plunged into his worst nightmare.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mental illness > Fiction.
Threats > Fiction.