View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781690560869 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 169056086X (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (11hr., 48 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2020.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Helen Duff.
Brothers Tony, Sean, and Ned had the perfect upbringing, but now that they are grown-up, real life is starting to get in the way. Tony's dealing with divorce and a weight problem, novelist Sean is up against a serious case of writer's block and a shock announcement from his 'perfect' new girlfriend, and their parents have a new lodger, Gervase. Why is Bernie, their mother, so keen to give this unsavory waif a home? And what is the real reason for kid brother Ned's surprise return from his travels in Australia?
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Parent and adult child > Fiction.
Brothers > Fiction.
England > Fiction.