- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Putnam County Public Library - Main||FIC HOD (Text)||30041002405726||Adult||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781496723826 : PAP
- ISBN: 1496723821 : PAP
- Physical Description: 377 pages ; 18 cm
- Edition: First Kensington mass market edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Dafina Books, Kensington Publishing Corp., 2019.
For hopeless romantic Sylvie Gates, there?s nothing quite as magical as a New Year?s Eve kiss. So as the clock nears midnight at her best friend?s party, Sylvie makes a beeline for the sexiest guy in the room. A happily-ever-after would be nice of course, but Sylvie?s trying to live in the moment. Plus, she?s about to begin the biggest project of her interior design career, so she better just enjoy her last night of freedom . . .
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Businesspeople > Fiction.
African Americans > Fiction.
Rich people > Fiction.