Gobble up, Snoopy! / by Charles M. Schulz ; adapted by May Nakamura ; illustrated by Scott Jeralds.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Morgan Co PL - Morgantown Branch||E SCH (Text)||78551000380704||Easy Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781534448605 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1534448608 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Simon Spotlight edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon Spotlight, an imprint of Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing Division, 2019.
"Snoopy loves suppertime so much that he writes a letter of thanks to his food bowl. The only thing that could make it better would be joining Charlie Brown and his friends for a meal!"--Back cover.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Snoopy (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
Brown, Charlie (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Dinners and dining > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
|Genre:||Easy readers, Juvenile.