From wood to pencils / by Cari Meister ; illustrated by Albert Pinilla.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Series InformationWho made my stuff?
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Decatur Branch||E 674 MEI (Text)||34207002284702||Juv Non-Fiction Easy||Available||-|
|Eckhart PL - Main||J 674 MEI (Text)||840191002879382||Children's Nonfiction - Lower Level||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781681516998 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781681524856 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations, color map ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Mankato, Minnesota : Amicus/Amicus Ink, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
"A child wonders how pencils are made and learns about how trees are grown, cut down, and processed in a pencil factory. This illustrated narrative nonfiction book includes a map showing forest areas and pencil factories, a glossary, and further resources"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Grades K to 3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pencils > Juvenile literature.
Timber > Juvenile literature.