From trees to paper / by Cari Meister ; illustrated by Albert Pinilla.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Series InformationWho made my stuff?
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Decatur Branch||E 676 MEI (Text)||34207002284686||Juv Non-Fiction Easy||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781681516974 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781681524832 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations, color map ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Mankato, Minnesota : Amicus Illustrated/Amicus Ink, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
"A child wonders how paper is made and learns about how trees are grown, cut down, and processed in a paper mill. This illustrated narrative nonfiction book includes a map of forests and paper mills, a glossary, and further resources"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Grades K to 3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Papermaking > Juvenile literature.