From metal to bicycles / by Cari Meister ; illustrated by Albert Pinilla.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Series InformationWho made my stuff?
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Decatur Branch||E 629.2 MEI (Text)||34207002284660||Juv Non-Fiction Easy||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781681516950 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1681516950 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781681524818 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1681524813 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations, color map ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Mankato, Minnesota : Amicus/Amicus Ink, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
"A child wonders how bicycles are made and learns about mining iron, the steel-making process, and the steps taken in a bicycle factory. This illustrated narrative nonfiction book includes a map showing where iron is mined and where steel mills are, a glossary, and further resources"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Grades K to 3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bicycles > Design and construction > Juvenile literature.
Metal-work > Juvenile literature.
Steel > Juvenile literature.