- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Series InformationShaun the sheep.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Geneva Branch||IF CAN (Text)||34207002281815||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780763677381 (paperback) :
- Physical Description: 44 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Entertainment, an imprint of Candlewick Press, 
"Shaun the Sheep is in BIG TROUBLE. The Farmer is inthe hospital, the Flock is roaming somewhere in the Big City, and Shaun and Bitzer have been caught and locked up by Officer Trumper. They need to get out, but not one has ever escaped from the Animal Containment Center. No on. Will they be the first?" -- Page  of cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Shaun the Sheep (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
Sheep > Juvenile fiction.
Escapes > Juvenile fiction.