- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Series InformationNFL today
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jay Co PL - Bookmobile||J796.332 W611dl (Text)||76383000472324||Junior Non-Fiction||Checked out||12/11/2019|
- ISBN: 9781640261402 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781628327038 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 48 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Mankato, MN : Creative Education and Creative Paperbacks, 2020.
"This high-interest history of the National Football League's Detroit Lions highlights memorable games, summarizes seasonal triumphs and defeats, and features standout players such as Matthew Stafford"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Detroit Lions (Football team) > History > Juvenile literature.
No Content Available