The ultimate Spider-Man [electronic resource] / Stan Lee, editor.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781974977918 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1974977919 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (9hr., 29 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2019.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Thom Rivera.
Spider-Man's most notable stories are brought together in this anthology that features tales of identity, hero-worship, and Spidey's early career.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Spider-Man (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
American fiction > 20th century.
Science fiction, American.