Mrs. Jeffries stalks the hunter [electronic resource] / Emily Brightwell.
- ISBN: 9781977360793 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1977360793 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (7hr., 48 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2019.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Jennifer M. Dixon.
She keeps house for Inspector Witherspoon . . . and keeps him on his toes. Everyone's awed by his Scotland Yard successes-but they don't know about his secret weapon. No matter how messy the murder or how dirty the deed, Mrs. Jeffries's polished detection skills are up to the task . . . proving that behind every great man there's a woman-and that a crimesolver's work is never done. Sir Edmund Leggett is flattered to be stalked by a young lady-who makes herself scarce after he's murdered in cold blood. The police hold the young woman to blame. But Inspector Witherspoon has other ideas and consults his housekeeper, Mrs. Jeffries-who always gets to the heart of the matter.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.