View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781974971190 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1974971198 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (8hr., 47 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2019.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Colleen Prendergast.
When Carrie was accused of brutally murdering her husband's lover, she denied it. She denied it when they arrested her, when they put her in front of a jury, and when they sent her to prison. Now she's three years into a fifteen-year sentence, away from the daughter she loves and the life she had built. And she is still denying that she is to blame. Tess Gilroy has devoted her life to righting wrongs. Through her job for Innocence UK, a charity which takes on alleged miscarriages of justice, she works tirelessly to uncover the truth. But when she is asked to take Carrie's case, Tess realizes that if she is to help this woman, she must risk uncovering the secrets she has struggled for a lifetime to hide.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Judicial error > Fiction.