Black & blue [electronic resource] / James Patterson with Candice Fox.
- ISBN: 9781094031774 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1094031771 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (3hr., 17 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Hachette Book Group, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Federay Holmes.
Is Harriet Blue as great a detective as Lindsay Boxer? Harriet Blue, the most single-minded detective since Lindsay Boxer, won't rest until she stops a savage killer targeting female university students. But there's something strange about the newest victim-clues to an even more chilling predator.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women detectives > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Sydney (N.S.W.) > Fiction.