To drink coffee with a ghost [electronic resource] / Amanda Lovelace.
- ISBN: 9781524856687 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1524856681 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Andrews McMeel, 2019.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
From the bestselling & award-winning poetess, Amanda Lovelace, comes the finale of her illustrated duology, "things that h(a)unt." In the first installment, to make monsters out of girls, Lovelace explored the memory of being in a toxic romantic relationship. In to drink coffee with a ghost, lovelace unravels the memory of the complicated relationship she had with her now-deceased mother.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||American poetry > 21st century.
Abused women > Poetry.
Self-actualization (Psychology) in women! Poetry.