View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781583228043 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1583228047 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Seven Stories Press, 2005.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Fledgling, Octavia Butler's last novel, is the story of an apparently young, amnesiac girl whose alarmingly un-human needs and abilities lead her to a startling conclusion: she is in fact a genetically modified, 53-year-old vampire.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Vampires > Fiction.
Young women > Fiction.