- ISBN: 9780062365996 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0062365991 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Harper Collins Publishers, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
In this Flat Stanley I Can Read adventure, Stanley visits his relatives at the farm and helps his uncle win big at the pumpkin contest! There are so many fun ways for Flat Stanley to help on his uncle's farm in the fall. Being flat comes in handy when picking corn and even acting like a scarecrow! But when pumpkins begin to disappear right before the county fair, will Flat Stanley be able to help? Flat Stanley and the Missing Pumpkins is a is a Level Two I Can Read book, geared for kids who read on their own but still need a little help.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pumpkin > Juvenile fiction.
Farms > Juvenile fiction.
Pumpkin > Fiction.
Farms > Fiction.
Mystery and detective stories.