- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Series InformationA tale from Alcatraz.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Decatur Branch||JPB CHO (Text)||34207002281286||Juv Fiction Paperback||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781101938133 (trade)
- ISBN: 9781101938140 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 9781101938164 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 226 pages : illustrations, map ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Wendy Lamb Books, 
Sequel to: Al Capone does my homework.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Moose has his hands full during the summer of 1936 watching his autistic sister, Natalie, and the warden's daughter, Piper, and trying to get on a baseball team by proving he knows Al Capone.
Search for related items by subject