- 7 of 10 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hamilton North Public Library.
0 current holds with 10 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hamilton North PL - Cicero Main Branch||PIC.c James, S (Text)||78294000272934||J New Picture||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781536209358
- ISBN: 153620935X
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2019.
Introduces dogs who seem perfectly suited to their owners, while Mr. Scuff, a very large, older dog in need of a home, meets Jim, a small boy, who thinks that they are a perfect fit.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Fiction.
Pet adoption > Fiction.
Human-animal relationships > Fiction.
|Genre:||Children's picture books.