Drawing school. Volume 4 / illustrated by Nila Aye.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson Co PL - Seymour Main Library||JUV 741.2 DRAWING V. 4 (Text)||37500004595936||New Items||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781942875680
- Physical Description: 64 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First library edition.
- Publisher: Lake Forest, CA : Walter Foster Jr., an imprint of The Quarto Group, 2018.
- Distributor: Minneapolis, MN : Lerner Publisher Services.
- Copyright: ©2017
"Learn to draw more than 50 cool animals, objects, people, and figures!"--Cover.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Around the house -- Pets -- At the show -- Sports stuff.
Learn to draw tons of your favorite things, from dinosaurs to ducklings, magicians to mermaids, and guitars to grasshoppers! A variety of animals, common objects, and other favorite things are broken down into approachable, basic shapes, so anyone can learn to draw anything they set their mind to!
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Drawing > Technique > Juvenile literature.
Drawing > Technique.