Drawing school. Volume 3 / illustrated by Nila Aye.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson Co PL - Seymour Main Library||JUV 741.2 DRAWING V. 3 (Text)||37500004595860||New Items||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781942875673
- Physical Description: 64 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First library edition.
- Publisher: Lake Forest, CA : Walter Foster Jr., an imprint of The Quarto Group, 2018.
- Distributor: Minneapolis, MN : Lerner Publisher Services.
- Copyright: ©2017
"Learn to draw more than 50 cool animals, objects, people, and figures!"--Cover.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
In the garden -- In a fairy tale -- In the past -- At the circus -- Beyond our world.
Learn to draw tons of your favorite things, from dinosaurs to ducklings, magicians to mermaids, and guitars to grasshoppers! A variety of animals, common objects, and other favorite things are broken down into approachable, basic shapes, so anyone can learn to draw anything they set their mind to!
|Target Audience Note:||
K to Grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Drawing > Technique > Juvenile literature.
Drawing > Technique.