Drawing school. Volume 1 / illustrated by Nila Aye.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson Co PL - Seymour Main Library||JUV 741.2 DRAWING V. 1 (Text)||37500004595357||New Items||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781942875659
- Physical Description: 64 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First library edition.
- Publisher: Lake Forest, CA : Walter Foster Jr., an imprint of The Quarto Group, 2018.
- Distributor: Minneapolis, MN : Lerner Publisher Services.
- Copyright: ©2017
"Learn to draw more than 50 cool animals, objects, people, and figures!"--Cover.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
At the beach -- Under the sea -- On the farm -- At school.
Learn to draw tons of your favorite things, from dinosaurs to ducklings, magicians to mermaids, and guitars to grasshoppers!
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Drawing > Technique > Juvenile literature.