United States vs. Murder, Inc.. Volume 1, issue 1-6 [electronic resource].
- ISBN: 9781401291518 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1401291511 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : DC Comics, 2019.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Years ago, the five families of organized crime had such a stranglehold over the American public that the U.S. government found itself forced to give up part of the country or lose all of it. Now the unrest between America and the families has come to a boil. A war is about to come-a war no one is ready for. Newly made man Valentine Gallo and mob hit woman Jagger Rose find themselves torn over which side of the war they want to be on.
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Organized crime > Comic books, strips, etc.
Comic books, strips, etc.