- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Scott County PL - Lexington||FIC SYK (Text)||35830801961367||Fiction||In process||-|
- ISBN: 9780316363433 (trade pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781549195020 (downloadable audiobook)
- Physical Description: pages cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Orbit , Hachette Book Group, 2019.
"Sal, a once talented mage, thrives in a wasteland scarred by generations of magical warfare. Here, caught between two powerful empires, is where rogue magicians go to disappear, disgraced soldiers go to make their fortunes, fanatic machinists impose their perverted order, and zealous witch hunters cleanse the impure wherever they can find them. But Sal was betrayed by those she trusted most and is now in captivity, stripped of her magic and awaiting her execution on order of the Emperor himself. All she has left is her vengeance, her will and her weapons" -- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject