- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Clinton PL - Clinton||J/LP CHE (Text)||36806010317558||JUNIORS||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781432864118 (large print paperback)
- Physical Description: 409 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2019.
"Thorndike Press® Large Print Mini-Collections."
Published in 2019 by arrangement with Dial Books for Young Readers, an imprint of Penguin Young Readers Group, a division of Penguin Random House LLC
"Eleven-year-old Alex Petroski, along with his dog, Carl Sagan, makes big discoveries about his family on a road trip and he records it all on a golden iPod he intends to launch into space"-- Provided by publisher of original edition.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books.
Families > Fiction.
Voyages and travels > Fiction.
Dogs > Fiction.
Large type books.