- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - San Pierre Branch||J 994 SOM (Text)||30880001061570||NEW JUVENILE||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780531134153 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0531134156 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 48 pages : illustrations, map ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Children's Press, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 2019.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 45) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Land and climate -- What's the terrain of Australia and Oceania like, and what are their usual weather conditions? -- Plants and animals -- What communities of living things make their homes in Australia and Oceania? -- The big truth: ocean acidification -- Why is the Pacific Ocean becoming more acidic? -- A peek at the past -- How have Australia and Oceania changed over time? -- Australia and Oceania today -- What is life like for people in Australia and Oceania? -- Destination: Australia and Oceania -- True statistics.