Series InformationThomas Nelson on BrillianceAudio.
- ISBN: 9781400314843 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1400314844 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (2hr., 29 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Thomas Nelson, Inc., 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Ben Holland.
Be Free from the Worries That Weigh You Down. If you're trembling on a tightrope of fear and worry, get ready for the best trade ever: your cares for God's calm. What if faith, not fear, could be your default reaction to circumstances? Imagine being able to walk away from worry, conquer the need to control, get rid of guilt, and end if-only thinking. That's God's offer. He wants to exchange your burdens for an abundance of mercy, gratitude, and trust. To replace striving and stress with a faith-filled life in which you'll see God's goodness, feel calm in chaos, and find peace through prayer. Bestselling author Max Lucado understands what it's like to feel overwhelmed by anxiety. Through unforgettable stories and biblical wisdom, he offers powerful tools to help you manage your fears and worries
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject