Think smart, act smart : how to make decisions and achieve extraordinary results [electronic resource] / Darren Bridger, David Lewis.
- ISBN: 9781974924998 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1974924998 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (3hr., 20 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Pete Cross.
Choices we can expect to encounter from life-changing career moves to the best route to the coast can expend a lot of time and mental energy if we haven't learned the basic skills required for getting things done effectively and decisively. This book is a basic practical guide to the all-important mental process by which we all live our lives: analyzing a situation, sorting out how to respond to it, and taking action accordingly. It reveals how to solve problems and make choices swiftly and satisfactorily, how to reduce mental stress while working under pressure, and how to turn bright ideas into positive action. Following the techniques and exercises given here, you'll soon discover that you're using your brain more efficiently.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject