My Amish story : breaking generations of silence [electronic resource] / Rebecca Borntrager Graber.
- ISBN: 9781982729981 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1982729988 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (3hr., 53 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Author's Republic, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Rebecca Borntrager Graber.
My Amish Story is the story of the last few years of Amish life for the Graber family in the 1990s. It's about the hurdles of breaking the barriers of centuries, of family circles being broken with no goodbyes, of heartbreak and estrangement, and of the transitions and adjustments to a new way of living. But it is also, and more so, a story of leaving the old and embracing the new, of walking in the blessing of freedom from bondage, and of leaving behind the fear of tomorrow. It is the story of a family living, loving, and laughing their way along the journey of life.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Graber, Rebecca Borntrager, 1955- > Biography.
Amish women > Biography.
Ex-church members > Amish > Biography.