- ISBN: 9781974926626 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1974926621 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (9hr., 20 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2019.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Bernadette Dunne.
Meg Langslow and her boyfriend, Michael, are searching for some romantic alone time. She knows the perfect place for a private getaway: her aunt's cottage on the tiny island of Monhegan. But when a series of events leads to the couple being trapped in the cottage with her entire family, their private getaway vacation slowly turns into a disaster. Meg doesn't think anything more could go wrong until a resident of the island with close ties to her mother is murdered. When her father becomes the chief suspect, she knows she can no longer sit by the cozy fireplace. In a dash to save her father and her weekend, Meg finds herself knee deep in murder once again.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Langslow, Meg (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Cottages > Maine > Monhegan Island > Fiction.