- ISBN: 9781534313088 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1534313087 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Image Comics, 2019.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
In a world where sunlight is deadly, a corporate heiress-turned-rebel, her corrupt solar tycoon father, and a former hero seeking redemption, all find themselves battling to find and control the mysterious Scientist responsible for an immunity to dangerous sunlight-a Scientist with his own plans in mind.
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Comic books, strips, etc.