A people's history of the United States [electronic resource].
- ISBN: 9781456610814 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1456610813 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : eBookIt.com, 2013.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
The Abridged Teaching Edition of A People's History of the United States has made Howard Zinn's original text available specifically for classroom use. With exercises and teaching materials to accompany each chapter, this edition spans American Beginnings, Reconstruction, the Civil War and through to the present, with new chapters on the Clinton Presidency, the 2000 elections, and the "War on Terrorism."
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
United States > History > 20th century.
United States > History.