- ISBN: 9781478944720 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1478944722 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (480 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Hachette Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Federay Holmes.
The Instant #1 New York Times and USA Today Bestseller Harry Blue is the top Sex Crimes investigator in her department. But even she didn't see this coming: her own brother arrested for the grisly murders of three beautiful young women. "For her own good," she's been sent to a desolate location and assigned to a new "partner." But is he actually meant to be a watchdog? In her strange new home, Harry she vanishes in a place where no one would ever think to look for her.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women detectives > Australia > Sydney (N.S.W.) > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Mines and mineral resources > Fiction.
Sydney (N.S.W.) > Fiction.
Missing persons > Investigation > Australia > Western Australia > Fiction.